* Dreams are cast so we can see what can become reality.
* This wild ever changing reality, bring forth surprises all the time. But this is due to a lack of dreams to forge our destiny. So spend all you energy to make your dreams, and all your focus to make them come true, for this life you live right now, you should realize was created just for you.
* Within this dream there is a light, to follow every day, it is made by the power we call God, to guide us through our life. Yet if we stray on different paths, if wrong then never fear, just look for the light in the distance, and follow it without fear or reservation.
* What would I be without my dreams, purely a barren and mortal shell. The dreams give sustenance to my soul and a goal to my will. For without my dreams I would be lost, a wanderer with no will, no reason to live or die, just lost and standing still in nothingness.
* Our mind's dance with time is told within our dreams. Desires often once hidden are revealed, and their upon this story board in space and time, our reality is born.
* What fortune will time behold, for us in time will tell. But our dreams will make a difference, if we give them power to grow.
At this crossroads I stand, my fate not in my own hands but in the hands of the Gods - by whatever name you call them - it is they who have supremacy over all things, and if you anger them what price should be demanded as penitence. So what options are there open to one, when all in fact seems out of control, because this is the realm of the Gods, and they alone will decide.
Feet of Destiny
The tight rope that we walk in life, to choose between good and bad, will lead us to our fates conclusion, to linger for eternity in heaven or in hell.
The dreams that gave birth to many a plot,
Some yield a desire, others not.
A somber carnival of faces line up in parade,
To account for the results in their lives masquerade.
It is their that the future and fate await,
In a line full of souls, at St. Peter's death gate.
Oh sorrow of ages have lingered in me,
Yet no tears so I shed for the days that have gone.
Within the bounds of our lives we are destined to wander, not
knowing whether we shall live or die, surviving day by day, year
by year, until time for us is no more.