Funny Signs & Notices
• On Dublin Shop : Free Ride in Police Car ... for all Shoplifters !
• On Waterford Shop : Shoppers Required, No Experience Necessary.
• On an electrician's truck : Let us remove your shorts.
• Maternity clothes shop : We are open on Labour Day.
• On a front door : Everyone on the premises is a vegetarian except the dog.
• Optometrist's office : If you don't see what you're looking for, you've come to the right place.
• Taxidermist window : We really know our stuff.
• Podiatrist's window : Time wounds all heels.
• Used car lot : Second Hand cars in first crash condition
• On a fence : Salesmen welcome. Dog food is expensive.
• Car dealership : The best way to get back on your feet - miss a payment.
• On a maternity room door : "Push, Push, Push"
• Hotel : We need inexperienced people.
• Restaurant : Menu options, take it or leave it.
• Panelbeater's : May we have the next dents?
• In an office : We shoot every 3rd salesman and the 2nd one just left.
• Veterinarian waiting room : Be back in 5 minutes. Sit! Stay!
• The electricity company : We would be delighted if you pay your bill. However, if you don't, you will be.
• Garbage truck/Receiver of Revenue : We've got what it takes to take what you've got.
• Diner window : Don't stand there and be hungry, come in and get fed up.
• Bowling alley : Please be quiet. We need to hear a pin drop.
• Cafeteria : Shoes are required to eat in the cafeteria. Socks can eat any place they want.
• Funeral Home : Drive carefully, we'll wait.